You can use Chromecast to cast Sony Crackle from your phone or tablet to your TV. For setup help, go to Chromecast Help.
To cast from your phone or tablet follow these steps:
- Turn on your SmarTV and make sure Chromecast is set up and plugged in
- Open Sony Crackle app on your phone/tablet
- Start streaming a show or movie
- Along the top of the player, tap the Google Cast button
- Choose the device that you want to cast to. Once you're connected, the Cast button turns white and the video starts playing on your SmarTV
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then tap Stop Casting
Important: Chromecast and the device with Sony Crackle app must be on the same Wi-Fi network and meet the minimum device and software requirements.